Capitalisation Around the Support Chain for a Large French Distribution Group
September 19, 2020
Trade, procurement, logistics, encashment systems, drive terminals, bureaucracy and even procurement applications all comprise the scope for which our client wishes to implement a unique support system. The aim: to enhance user satisfaction and the quality of the services.
Users Scope : 77 000
- The implementation of end-to-end management of business requests from group users from call taking to processing by Level 3 support.
- A service that is provided by a dedicated team of 60 people at our Villeneuve d’Ascq Service Centre from Monday to Sunday 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The creation of a “Wizz’IT, IT by Your Side” naming to adjust the service for all users.
Confirmed profiles which are regularly immersed and trained on the customer’s business applications for ongoing partner skill building. A knowledge base that is constantly enriched through our Knowledge Managers and Incident Managers. A community of talents combining technical skills and soft skills which is a real asset to project management.
The benefits of this capitalisation around the support chain:
- Perceived quality and continuously improved services
- Increased user autonomy
- Value for our IT department’s know-how through targeted communications
Optimisation de la gestion des déploiements de solutions réseaux pour les clients grandes entreprises d’un Opérateur
November 13, 2020
Experis certifié Top Employer France
January 25, 2021
Revue de presse
February 05, 2021