Capitalisation Around the Support Chain for a Large French Distribution Group
September 19, 2020
Trade, procurement, logistics, encashment systems, drive terminals, bureaucracy and even procurement applications all comprise the scope for which our client wishes to implement a unique support system. The aim: to enhance user satisfaction and the quality of the services.
Users Scope : 77 000
- The implementation of end-to-end management of business requests from group users from call taking to processing by Level 3 support.
- A service that is provided by a dedicated team of 60 people at our Villeneuve d’Ascq Service Centre from Monday to Sunday 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The creation of a “Wizz’IT, IT by Your Side” naming to adjust the service for all users.
Confirmed profiles which are regularly immersed and trained on the customer’s business applications for ongoing partner skill building. A knowledge base that is constantly enriched through our Knowledge Managers and Incident Managers. A community of talents combining technical skills and soft skills which is a real asset to project management.
The benefits of this capitalisation around the support chain:
- Perceived quality and continuously improved services
- Increased user autonomy
- Value for our IT department’s know-how through targeted communications
Revue de presse
February 05, 2021
Suivez le guide avec notre Consultant Cloud Senior Houssam AHMAD
February 04, 2021