For our client’s IT department, the corporate digital transformation project absolutely had to be accompanied by the implementation of a “User Centric” strategy to get users accustomed to the new tools available for their support and, thus, guide them towards more autonomy.
User scope : 4 500
- The implementation of an end-to-end support info management solution with the roll-out of an all-new services portal (self-care, chat, auto appointment planning, reminder button, etc.)
- The implementation of an IT kiosk at the regional offices
- IT department guidance on how to communicate the different stages of the digital transformation plan to users.
The establishment of a team of VIP techs and the co-creation of portal services with our IT Service Management and Marketing practice. A community of talents combining technical skills and soft skills which is a real asset to project management.
The benefits of this “user centric” transformation plan:
- Gradual use of self-care and less requests to the Service Desk
- A drop in the number of onsite interventions with the opening of IT kiosks